EVENT THEME: Moodle and its Role in Higher Education
DATE: Friday, May 26, 2017
LOCATION: Dawson College, 3040 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, QC H3Z 1A4
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSAL: May 8, 2017
NOTE: the decision has to be announced by May 15, 2017
- 15-20 minute talks
- round table discussion
The topics can include the reporting of:
- best practices and advice on using pedagogical strategies with Moodle (i.e., flipped-classroom, blended learning, etc.)
- implementation of Moodle resources and activities (i.e., book, label, quiz, forum, notifications, etc.)
- other topics that impact instruction and learning (i.e., student cognitive development, student motivation, teachers usage of technology, etc.)
- Please submit your proposal by completing the Google Form
- As the majority of participants will be from Anglophone sector colleges submissions and presentations are preferred in English but may be in French as well.
- N.B. Presenters must be registered and available to present and attend the event on May 26th.
Presentation detailed info:
- SHORT PRESENTATIONS should be 15 minutes in length, with 5 minutes for Q&A, providing space for 3 presenters per session and 10 minutes of joint discussion time at the end.
- ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION combine the graphic display of materials with the opportunity to discuss the intended topic. Sessions will be organized around a common theme or body of work.